Eye berber Motif Beni Ourain Moroccan rug 162 x 271 cm -M009
The Beni Ourain refer to the 17 different berber tribes who lives in the Atlas Mountains. The Beni Ourain rugs are well known of being densely knotted with primary and quality sheep-wool which makes it durable and gives it a high quality.
Beni Ourain rugs are not just a white and black rugs but more than that. They are pieces of elegant furniture that can create a timeless look that would serve for decades, looking beyond trends and styles.
The most majority of the Beni Ourain rugs have a white or creamy background, However, the berber woman have been creative and innovative and have incorporated the old techniques with new resources and colours.
Our Beni Ourain rugs are very soft and luscious and they are perfect for any type of interior designs from modern, contemporary or Scandinavian.
- Made of sheep wool
- Non chemical dyes
- Nature friendly
- Hand-woven by Moroccan women
|SIZE||In Cm||In Inch|
Please note that because our rugs are Handmade, it can be said that they are not completely symmetrical, so, the shape will always be somewhat uneven. Also any creases in our rugs should disappear in a week or two.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship all over United Kingdom, Europe and united States.
ALL RETURNS SHOULD BE WITHIN 15 DAYS
Returns within the European Union
The European law states that when an order is being returned, it is mandatory for the company to refund the product price and shipping costs charged for the original shipment. Meaning: one shipping fee is paid by us.
Standard Shipping: If you placed an order using "standard shipping" and you want to return it, you will be refunded the product price and initial shipping costs. However, the return shipping costs will be paid by you.
Free Shipping: If you placed an order using "free shipping" and you want to return it, you will be refunded the product price, but since we paid for the initial shipping, you will pay for the return.
General information on returns and exchanges
Free return shipping if we've sent you the wrong item or size or your product arrived damaged.
You have to pay for return shipping if you want to exchange your product for another size or the package is returned because it has not been picked up at the post office.
We currently do not offer exchanges. If you want to exchange for another size, color or style, please place a new order.
How to return an item
You have the right to return or exchange your order within fourteen days from the day on which the goods were delivered to you. Items on sale are final sale and therefore cannot be returned.
1. If you want to return an item, simply email us and tell us your order number and the reason for your return. Our customer service will guide you through the quick process.
2. Make sure the items you want to return are unworn, unwashed and neatly folded in the original packaging including all tags for a full refund. Feel free to re-use our packaging to ship your return package.
3. Returns have to be paid by you, so choose drop off your package at your preferred return location.
4. Once we've received the returned items, we will examine them and start your refund process. If you followed the return instructions correctly, the product price and initial shipping costs will be refunded.
Free shipping for orders above 200$. Shipping is normally between 5 to 10 days In Europe and withing 15 days Worldwide.